Thread: First try with CC3 : Riot scene

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am using custom symbols from the excellent Dundjinni community.
    It is easy to make CC3 sets from them. I'll try to put the link I found on this subject...

I did not know of this patch that allows to soften the edges! I'll check, thank you.

I'm not sure I understand. Is this meant to be a day scene and a night scene or is the second picture meant to be a CC3 drawing of the first picture (which itself looks like it's been made with CC) - bit confused, but both pictures look really nice although I think I prefer the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    I'm not sure I understand. Is this meant to be a day scene and a night scene or is the second picture meant to be a CC3 drawing of the first picture (which itself looks like it's been made with CC) - bit confused, but both pictures look really nice although I think I prefer the first one.
    I think the first is a source image, and the second is his attempt to draw it in CC3 with enough detail/resolution to use in a VTT game.

-Rob A>

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
    I think the first is a source image, and the second is his attempt to draw it in CC3 with enough detail/resolution to use in a VTT game.

-Rob A>
    That was my impression as well.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Software Dev/Rep

Very nice simonutp. I very much prefer your version to the original

trevor!! Woot! It looks like all the MapTool folks are starting to make their way over.

For those that may be curious, trevor is the actual developer extraordinare of MapTool. He is one very responsive and cordial guy, and extremely helpful.

Welcome trevor!
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.