Thread: June Entry - Silent Running

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well, I'm sort of caught. I can either keep working on this dome and try to trick it out or I can move forward with the rest of the ship. I just know I'm going to get pinched on time if I do but as they say, "No guts, no glory!"

I am posting what shows the length of the ship and what I have so far. Maybe you guys can tell me if I should go for it or stick with the pod.

Here is the beginning of the the entire ship named, "Valley Forge".

The Pods are obvious. In the movie each ship had 6 pods as near as I can tell and they were made up of various types of habitat. The tail end I haven't touched yet. The center Square marks the main decks of the ship which will entail a lot of made up mapping because there really isn't any type of plan for this ship that I have found. Of course, this would leave me with freedom to interpret however I want. The Wide cylinder down the center proved transportation fore and aft by walking or driving a cart of sorts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Valley Forge.png 
Views:	489 
Size:	839.0 KB 
ID:	25912  
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt