Thread: Theradyn Adventurers' Guildhall and Outfitter Storefront (Renovated)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Really wonderful. I am doing a series of buildings now (my first attempts at this particular kind of map) and I am gaining a new respect for people who do it well. It is so easy to forget tiny important things, or to just throw a jumble of stuff together... this is a really great example of simple, solid floor plan. Rep for you.

Thanks for the kind words all.
    Yeah Ravs, that was a good bit of fun! Centering the campaign (more or less) like this has lead to some really great RP - letting them discover the strengths and weaknesses of the recruits through conversation and observation, for example. Picking which groups of green recruits to assign to the more menial jobs that came the guild's way, not to mention settling disputes and even occasionally dispensing justice.
    On the second floor, the hallway from the stairwell towards the barracks is supposed to be open on the right side, with a railing, overlooking the guild common room. Does this come across as is? Not sure how to indicate it more precisely. Suggestions? Perhaps I should pore over some modern blueprints and see how the pros do it...