Your perfectly fine to post about starting a new world and doing all that and it would be welcomed and we would help out, provide tips, sensible critiques etc but its been such a slog to get all the tiles done on this small section that we have here and to be honest it has not had huge participation. There's a number of people who have done several tiles in the 30 sectors in Ansium which can be offset by a few tiles which have had multiple participants but its not like its had barrel loads of people piling in with maps. We have had to scrape it to get where we are and its been a struggle and I don't think that people will want to go back and start anew unless there's some really unique and special reason for doing it.

You say that you don't want to edit something that another group has worked on but a community map building project like you describe is exactly that. You don't get to map it all in the way you want it and you have to give and take a bit. I think your not explaining why other people would want to edit your map. What is it about an unmapped bit of the CWBP world that's not agreeable with you and what is it that your proposed map is going to be that this one is not. Only then do I think we can start to think about plans to work on making it.