Thread: [WIP] Caeruin XXL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hey there,

actually I'm only playing around with some different styles, like greyscale or tons of filters. Nothing yet what makes me happy, still experimenting a lot.

I have returned to a previous version (only 6,4k x 6,4k px) to continue the labeling, which is nearly finished. Since it is half the size of the original document, the working flow goes much faster and my laptop doesn't have to l........o..............a.............d........... . sooooooooooooooo long for each step. Still missing is only the eastern island and the rivers / mountains.

Oh, and I started with the decoration elements. All the 60 states and kingdoms will become a flag / crest. And in the four edges I want to show maps of the biggest cities. Lot of work still to do ... if I will ever finish this? I don't know. However, its still a lot of fun working on the map and seeing it growing bigger more and more.

Attached is a small image of the current state. I can't safe bigger documents than 2k x 2k px for web, dunno why ... photoshop says something about RAM and Memory ... but I should have enough ram (4 GB) and enough free GB on my hard disk (100+ GB). So whatever it is, I will have to find a way to safe bigger documents. My last documents larger than 3k px I had to safe in MS Paint, copying each cutting together. Pretty annoying.

so far,
    Quabbe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	what-the-hell.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	553.8 KB 
ID:	27205