Thread: Leather-worker's shop WIP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip Leather-worker's shop WIP

I am beginning to feel like I'm flooding these forums with half-finished buildings. But that's what this forum is for... right? Anyhow, I keep getting awesome feedback, so here is another! This one is a much earlier stage than the other's I've put up, and that is mostly because I am a little more lost with this one, and because it will depend on the creation of a lot more tiny items (time consuming) rather than a few big ones.

Like the title says, this is a leather worker's shop. The left area will be the "shop" portion, where I'll have boots, backpacks, sheaths, and whatever other leather items I can think of on sale. The right area is a little workshop where the owner whips up items both to stock his shop and on demand. I haven't added windows yet, but I will.

Once again, I am mapping something I know nothing about, and I am hoping other wise member (here's looking at you, Midgardsormr, Jaxlion, Tilt, and Xyll--you guys have been super helpful with the rest of these) might have an idea of what kinds of things I should throw around, or structural elements I missed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leatherworker's shop (small).jpg 
Views:	492 
Size:	934.5 KB 
ID:	26841