The positioning of the trees looks a lot better now. I hate those brushes though. Hehe. When I used them on Aronbor there was no overlapping of trees and I resized them a lot so it varied them somewhat. When used in a dense forest like that they look very cluttered. Ah well.

Forgetting my personal problem with the brushes, I'd still do something to your tree layer. They look very crisp and sharp whereas most other elements are softer. Personally I'd probably copy the layer, give it a decent sized blur and lower the opacity. Then blur the original layer just a little and lower the opacity on that too.
Also, the mountains and hills have built in shadows in the brushes whereas your trees and building markers don't (well, they have shading but not shadows). Which stands out to me.
Lastly, the shading on your building markers are in the opposite direction to the shading/shadows on the mountains, hills and trees. :S

Sorry if all this sounds over critical. I do really like your map but I think you could make it better by making small changes.

Btw, the newer version of TreeThing that I posted up a week or so ago has better Vaniya brushes and lets you vary the tree size in a generated forest. I'd recommend getting it if you plan on using it further.