Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Withdrawn] July Entry: Spire of Bone

Now you just add fangs and you have your vampire map border for next time as well
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Blog Entries

School (group project), work (new client), family (birthdays) and my new Droid X have pretty much stomped me flat. It isn't looking good for completing this project. I still have a few hours of school work left for this weekend and my wife is insisting on some quality time watching Despicable Me.
    ----------
    My Deviant Art Map Gallery

sorry to hear. I weas looking forward to seeing this one complete
    Something witty and pithy

Yeah, sorry about that, we probably harassed you up so much on your super cool border that you didn't have time for the rest. I understand the family thing though, and that comes first. Still, it's a bummer....in fact, so much so that I couldn't stand it. Because we care bro, and because I felt bad, I took it upon myself to take what you had provided so far and created in your honor what I call a velvet rendition of your concept...so here it is....*goofy grin*

BEHOLD! The Velvet BONE!

PS. I am sure this is no place near where you were headed with this and if you feel I crossed a line you are absolutely free to delete this post. I just pulled some images off the net, slapped them down, blew paint at it and viola - what might have been....mmmm ok NOT! Hopefully you take this as a compliment of sorts, because I wouldn't play around with just anyones images. Oh, and btw, the border is really easy to use. Very slick.

PSS. For everyone's information I'm a good natured sort, fun loving person who tries to not take life too seriously because after all, it's too stinking serious already and who needs more of that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VelvetBone.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	4.55 MB 
ID:	27418  
    Last edited by Jaxilon; 07-25-2010 at 03:45 PM. Reason: I can't spell
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

I know the problems you're having but I'm not having them right now - time just goes too fast! I'm doing the last of my border work now myself but I have a feeling it won't be as complete as I'd have liked! Ah well, the competion is about deadlines! I'll make it but... gotta go!
    --
    "I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man"

My Finished Stuff
    ............. Some of my 3D Stuff (POVRay)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    Yeah, sorry about that, we probably harassed you up so much on your super cool border that you didn't have time for the rest. I understand the family thing though, and that comes first. Still, it's a bummer....in fact, so much so that I couldn't stand it. Because we care bro, and because I felt bad, I took it upon myself to take what you had provided so far and created in your honor what I call a velvet rendition of your concept...so here it is....*goofy grin*

BEHOLD! The Velve BONE!

PS. I am sure this is no place near where you were headed with this and if you feel I crossed a line you are absolutely free to delete this post. I just pulled some images off the net, slapped them down, blew paint at it and viola - what might have been....mmmm ok NOT! Hopefully you take this as a compliment of sorts, because I wouldn't play around with just anyones images. Oh, and btw, the border is really easy to use. Very slick.

PSS. For everyone's information I'm a good natured sort, fun loving person who tries to not take life too seriously because after all, it's too stinking serious already and who needs more of that?
    It needs a staircase, duh

love it
    Something witty and pithy

Blog Entries

Good stuff guys
    ----------
    My Deviant Art Map Gallery

Hello Immolate,
    I came across your awesome bone map frame art while doing a Google Image Search for a picture frame composed of bones. I'm posting a series of photos of my pet vulture on Pinterest, and I would like to use your artwork around the borders. If you would like, I can give you illustration credit and/or a link to your site, although I'm not sure I have the skillset to make it an active link. Here is my website: Artifact Graphics Home, and photos of my vulture are on the associated facebook pages, in case any of this helps you with your decision. I am eager to hear if I may use your artwork. Just let me know what you want the accreditation to read. Thank you.

Me again. I'm new to DA as well as to Cartographer's Guild, so forgive me if I'm doing this wrong. I just wanted you to know I wasn't a spammer trying to get you to look at my website. I really do want to use your awesome bone frame on my Pinterest posts about my vulture. Here is a link to the Pinterest page, Gus the Vulture on Pinterest and I'm also going to see if I can attach a photo of the bird here. I would like to give you credit for your work, if you would be so kind as to grant permission to use your artwork. Thank you.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gus in window 196 0305.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	63398

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123