hey everyone, as this is my first post i'll give some background.
I think the idea of creating an entire world from scratch is cool and a while ago i decided to do it someday. I want to get very detailed and realistic with my world (like Nemo Ramjet's Snaiad for those who know it). I also have an idea for a SciFi book/possible series i am thinking about writing (not for publishing im not that good) to get some ideas stuck in my head out. I am a hopeless incapable drawer so most of my work will be on my comp or commissioned out. i want to make a very realistic map of my world (including things like plate tectonics) i have some free programs on my computer to help with this. the one i think seems the coolest is also the one i understand the least; Wilbur. Are there any tutorials on the features of this program? the ones i have seen seem to be for different versions. also are there any good climate simulators out there i want to see what the weather would be like, the only thing is that my planet orbits a red dwarf star and is tidally locked to it. any materials i should have (be they programs, books etc.)?
thanks,
Kyle