Thread: Need help improving map for this game!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi there thanks.

Well it's a simplified map, Norge does not stand for actual Norway but rather as the Northern Region of Europe. It rather looks at antiquity (app -3000 BCE to 500 CE) although it cannot even take all regions into that scope, little is known of South East Asian dynasties till medieval times. Anyway, the division is fixed and i am quite happy about it in fact. I am trying to work from the original again (a satellite picture) and try to keep original the green texture of the land, the dark blue of oceans i will try to replace by a lighter one, but i need a paper-texture. It needs a bit of water-paint style i think. I will see what i can do with this. I also need to clean the continental edges and perhaps remove the meridian dotted lines.

As to the game, yes, 50 people is a lot of people. But the game should not take too long to play, besides it is made so that people should make and play in groups. The head of the group only would play out while others actually are share-holders and can put pressure on the main player. This is where the diplomacy finds its dynamic, you need to maintain your subordinates happy if you don't want them to remove their support or land from your territory.
    But of course i have never tested the game with so many players yet. I want a good map nonetheless.

PS: what does "have some rep for your fist upload" mean?
    PS2: map should be on A1 format.
    Benjamin
    Last edited by jesuisbenjamin; 07-12-2010 at 06:59 AM. Reason: map size