Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Who is planning on being at the CG Gallery Showing?

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Fixed and the other quotes checked. If there are any problems fro now on please contact me directly as I'll get it sooner.

This looks awesome torstan -- I think you did an amazing job getting this together. I definitely owe you a drink on Wednesday Speaking of which, is it ok to bring drinks to the reception? One of my quotes was displayed too, although it didn't look that butchered.

Not a problem at all. On Thursday it turned out we had 2 more screens than we'd been told so we mustered the creative talents of all the contributing artists for some mapping quotes - and I have to say the response rate did the guild proud.

As for bringing drinks - I'm pretty sure the gallery is laying on wine so there's no need to bring your own.

I told you wine was what we were supposed to drink
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Report from the gallery: It's amazing!

Good to meet you last night. The show went really well with a strong showing from some local D&D groups who saw the announcement on ENWorld. I'll throw some photos up later today.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345