Quote Originally Posted by jfrazierjr View Post
There is also an option to "share" from other folders, however, these require you to name people and for said people to authentication to be able to see the contents of the folder. Not sure how it works, but I assume it is for sharing between other Drop box users(ie, thats the user you select to "share" with).
Yes, the shared folder is available to other users of Dropbox. They may log in to the website to view, download, or upload files, and if they have the client installed on their own computer, any changes to the shared folder will by synced to their local Dropbox folder. I use it frequently to collaborate on group projects at school.

Whenever possible, we do prefer you to use the attachment feature here rather than simply linking to a file. This prevents links from being broken when someone clears old files from their Dropbox or web server, and it also automatically generates a thumbnail (usually).

As far as I am aware, there is not yet an issue with storage space. I'm sure Arcana will let us know if that changes.