You should probably put up a few examples that you like so that those who do such things may gain interest. If you're wanting total satellite realism and accuracy on a regional scale (to allow for zooming and such) then that's probably beyond what most of us here can do...that's the realm of GIS and only a few folks here do that. You're asking for pro-bono work so don't expect to get a masterpiece unless you get lucky and someone has nothing better to do but this being summertime (in the northern hemisphere) things always slow down. Second, I used to play MUDs all the time when I was younger and for one game (Dragonrealms) me and Salius made all the maps ourselves. They were basic but so was the software of the time...things are much better now. Maybe you have an obsessive mapper as a player like me n Salius. As a reward, instead of paying him, you could give him a nice sword or extra spells. In one MUD back in college I got to create my own area within the game and I also got to be a demigod with super cool powers like I could take over a dragon and walk around town and talk to people...they'd always attack first, stupid humans, and when I'd say "ouch" they were not expecting that (normal dragons didn't talk in the game) and they'd get all freaked out then we'd have some ales, sing songs, and go cow tipping. At any rate, if you reward them they will come.