Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [WEP] My first ever CD3 Map

AHhhhhh...Now THAT is better. Now I can see the nice, narrow tree lined lanes, the shadows and the ther details of this small community hewn from the ancient wood.

God job Sir!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

This is excellent! I especially like the variation of building and tree shapes and sizes.
    If I were "nitpicky" I'd mention that the cluster of small buildings by the bridge seem to be over-endowed with chimneys (those are chimneys???).
    Also, with castles, although you can expect separate buildings inside the main walled enclosure you generally find that buildings are often built against the inside of the wall leaving the inner area clear for practice areas and such... The castle here seems to have an intriguing design though, it looks like a historical castle and keep where the original gatehouse has been upgraded to a form of fortified mansion indicating that the land is now far more secure than previously - this might explain the more "modern" interior design...
    --
    "I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man"

My Finished Stuff
    ............. Some of my 3D Stuff (POVRay)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12