Thread: BSG Planetary System; research and prelims

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well, The wiki and Serge's twitter says they share Ragnar's orbit at it's Lagrange points (Aerilon and Aquaria occupy Ragnar's orbit's LaGrange points, Thomas. RT @Badger_Face28 Two of the colonies orbit Ragnar, which are they?)... Which implies L4 & L5. but, I decided to put Aquaria at it's L4 and Aerilon at it's L1 because they're both very different climates. It makes sense that Aquaria, being a mostly frozen planet, is right at the edge of the habitable zone, and Aerilon being an agricultural planet needs to be closer to the sun. That's why I chose those particular L points, plus he doesn't specifically say L4 & L5. Now, I put Aerilon on it's own orbit because it still travels around the sun in an orbital path.

Now, as for Scorpia and Tauron Serge states (in a post I didn't list) that the "planet" is Tauron's moon NOT Scorpia. "Tauron does not have a shared orbit. It does have a moon. RT @shortstack81 what planet does Tauron share an orbit with?" now, if that WERE Scorpia he surely would have mentioned it since he makes a point of mentioning Caprica and Gemenon sharing their orbit.
    Last edited by Tensen01; 08-01-2010 at 02:20 PM.
    Hand Drawn Art by Derek Hand Art by yours truly. Available for Freelance or other work