Quote Originally Posted by mmmmmpig View Post
great entries all around (save the ham lover, his crap was weak this month, yo).

If people are willing I would love to give detailed crits of what I see for each piece, but I don't want to offend anyone so I would like some buy-in from the participants before deconstructing their work. The deconstruction is intended to help and not hurt, but I understand that some people don't want that kind of feedback. I also am intending to wait on crits so that most people have an opportunity to vote without my biases getting in their way.
Great showing this month!
"Ham lover"? I take it that is yourself "mmmmmpig"? I'm an "ahhhhsheep" kinda guy - and let's lay off the innuendoes eh?

Please feel free to let rip with any critique on my stuff, any time. I welcome any. I'm aware that 3D modelling may have mixed reactions due to the "realism" aspects as opposed to "hand drawn" look. I am working on that.
I'll just say here at the outset that POVRay and 3D in general is OK for battlemaps and any sci-fi/contemporary game material but struggles with city and land maps and the like, most especially for fantasy type setttings and player handouts for such things.