Thread: Releasing a VTT pack question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You rock Torstan, thanks again for the information. I think I will pick up one of your packs so I can see how you packaged the whole thing plus, maybe I cab try running a session with it I'll take your advice and pick up your latest and greatest.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean about "get the distances right for 4E and 3..5/PF". I've mentioned before I use GURPS when I play but I was not aware that distance was calculated any differently in 4e vs. 3.5/pf. I know 4e likes lots of space and dangerous cliffs in the battlegrounds but hey, 5 feet was still 5 feet last time I checked.

As for light being square, are they serious? It doesn't honestly matter to me as long as I know what folks need. I suspect there a reason to throw natural law out the window although I can't fathom what that is. So, I guess I would need to create the light sources as squares and as circles?

Really need to go get that pack, maybe that will answer my questions.

Thanks again!
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

I have bought most of torstan's map packs for MapTools and I have to say they are great! He makes it so easy for a DM to just use his product without much fuss. However, with the newer versions of MapTools, you don't need to make a .cmpgn file for them as you can now save out the map with everything on it as a .rpmap file and the purchaser can just import it with ease. If you need help using this feature, it is detailed on the RPTools forum under the WIP subforum, or you can just ask me.