Yeah, it is a little bright. I am noticing especially that the stone bridges still don't stand out enough either because the terrain is too bright or the bridges themselves are too bright, or both. Eventually, I'll mess around with adding some texture to the walls and maybe a slight texture and/or shadow to the bridges to help them stand out. As for the terrain within the city, most of it will be swallowed up by the buildings. In its finished state, there will be very little noticeable terrain within the city walls except on the islands. It is meant to be a densely populated city with narrow streets and alleyways, especially in the southern section which will mostly be tightly packed apartment-style buildings and the kind of buildings (not sure the technical term) where they are built on top of other buildings sometimes to where there are maze-like pathways under and between them, but no real roads. There will also be some "suburb" villages outside the walls near the city gates. Well I think I'm starting to ramble. lol I'll probably post another update later tonight. I just got home from work.