Thread: Looking to team up

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ah thanks!

Fire, Fusion and Steel is one of the older Traveller ship generating rules. I'm sure a google will turn up info.

A while back, I ran a deckplan competition on the Traveller D20 boards - you may want to look at the people who responded to that competition (thread here).

Scroll down until you see the entries by AT Pollard (Aruthur Pollard) - they are (a) amazingly clear and detailed (b) easily printable in black and white. I attach a copy of one below. He, like Pablo Diablo on these boards, are professionals at layout (I think Arthur is an architect). Arthur does this stuff strictly for fun so it is worth dropping him a line, but he may not want the commitment - I don't know.

Another person (again on the Traveller boards) who might be interested and who produces beautiful deckplans is Mikazoid. If you go to the T20 website and look up her threads you will see her deckplans). Again you can contact her directly to see if she is interested.

Another worth considering (again on the T20 boards) is Scarecrow, he's a professional graphic artist but he seems to be incredibly busy, although if it's paid work he may well find the time.

I mention these names (Pablo Diabolo, Mikazoid, Arthur Pollard and Scarecrow) because I think they have produced the most beautiful deckplan designs I've come across which have 'professional draughtsman' written all over them. I'm sure there are others, but I forget who they are.

If you are really desperate and they all turn you down, I'll be happy to have a bash, but I suggest you try them first as the stuff they produce is top drawer. Your ship writeups are very smart, and you really deserve the best of illustrations to go with them.

Ravs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deckplan.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	288.9 KB 
ID:	1453