One of the things I've been getting from feedback is that things are blurry or fuzzy...it's odd for me to hear that because when I was drawing I was being told to chill out on the precision (the perfectionist in me I guess, I should scan in one of my old pieces if I can fit it on the scanner). Maybe it's just all the pixel watching but whatever the case I'm trying to keep things as clean as possible and use as little blurring as I can. Seems to be working. I'm also going more for the illustration style than for realism which is different for me. I'm shooting for somewhere in the middle.

I actually have another update to this which I think is even more moody. I'll post that tonight probably. I have a little more tweaking to do. I figured since the lighting will be stripped out when it's released as a map for VTT I may as well go hog wild in my depiction and it is in a cavern after all. The shadows might aid a rogue type character so why not deepen them? I'm also working on showing the hight of the Archer's perch. I could write it directly on the map but I'm thinking an insert along the side might be better (open to suggestions though).

Thanks for the response, it's been real quiet in here.