Holy smokes. That's a hella complex map...especially if it's MS Paint. Looks pretty good to me.

My only issue with it might be the straight wall along the top of the city. The internal streets of the city look very organic but then it all just ends with a nice straightedge at the top of the map. Since this is cyberpunk, what if outside the walls are the hangers-on that don't get to benefit from the wonders of the corporate city...but the outer city's a good place to go if you need to sell a kifed data disc or get some Splonk! (a designer drug I just came up with). I'm sure you've got history here, so this may not work.

I think if I was designing such a thing I'd either go with: 1) a super-planned city, where the corp bought some land, razed the existing stuff, and built their little paradise (and even then, stuff might spring up outside the walls); or 2) a bankrupt city that got bought out by a corp, which was only interested in the high-value downtown area and has built a wall around it and let the rest of the place become a no-man's-land (except for vital transport arteries into the main city).

Hope any of that helps! Looking forward to seeing it progress. Oh, and, have some rep!
M