Thread: Pokemon Stadium 3D [WIP]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pokemon is far more intense than you might think. It is a world thick with wild animals that can do everything from shooting fire or causing earthquakes to controlling your mind. Add to this the fact that the people in the pokemon world never seemed to have never really discovered handheld weaponry. So, basically, whether you're walking through the neighborhood forest preserve or engaging in a political/religious ideological disagreements with a militant group bent on global unification under one fascist banner (team rocket), it is going to involve viscous dogfights between your subdued beasts and theirs--these beasts can be dragons, reanimated fossils, ghosts, just about anything. Anyhow, these dogfights are so ubiquitous that it has become a popular spectator sport. It is truly a terrifying and brutal setting.

Anyhow, I turned the shadows off since being surrounded by giant floodlights would produce some shadow effects that sketchup is not equipped to produce. I'll have to add them on myself in PS after I finish up the last of the modelling.

Thanks again for the advice, Crayons. And I might have to check out that series if it is as good as you say, Jax.

Last edited by RecklessEnthusiasm; 08-18-2010 at 03:38 AM.