Quote Originally Posted by Crayons View Post
This might be a little "picky" of me! ?? The airlane between Sanzley and Osbenleyw appears to bypass closely by the Nexus at Mallenbring. I would imagine that the nexus lines would naturally be attracted through each nexus (or generated by them?), constraining flight paths to those avenues. On the mundane level it also implies that there is no "service" between Mallenbring and these two other points -
"Single first class non-stop to Mallenbring please",
"Sorry sir, you have change at Waibenly, a free terminal rickshaw service is available!"

I guess much is dependant on the "physics" of the nexuses - be they natural locations or manmade constructs an so on.
I need to think about air travel in my RQ campaign I'm working on, the Godlearners can get up to some weird stuff....
Good eyes! ;-)
That's intentionally. The number of connections of each nexus is limited. And not all nexi are discovered at the same time. When the connection is established at high costs the Imperial auditors will be very nasty if it is changed without good reason.
If more connections are discovered this phenomenon may repeat several times.
The aether ships must stay horizontally within a few hundred meters of the aether line. Actually this ration is better for vertical direction as it is improved by the interference of aetheric and gravitational forces, so that ships can actually rise to two miles above the line.