Thread: Avenhurst

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Wip -Avenhurst- Update

Update:Fixed the gradients and coloring as requested by jfrazierjr. I had kept the coloring, but made the trees a bit more, foliaged. Ascension's comment on the road had got me thinking. I did as requested, but keep in mind, this is a rough draft for the road. I have to touch up the pathways and such, but for the most part, it is as you had suggested. Last but not least, OldGuy. The drop shadow did look like they were floating, but only because I did not realize you could magnify that closely. In my final copy, I shall shrink the dimensions so that magnifying looses detail.

Any more thoughts? I plan to fix some of the shadows, fix the dock a bit, and continue to work with the roads. I need suggestions on roads. In one direction, I can make them solid as in how they are now, but I could also blur them to make them resemble environment, similar to the hill the castle is located upon.

-Avenhurst-
    Background: Colonial town for the Kingdom of Arbor. Recently established, this city is an ambitious foothold in the newly discovered continent.Used primarily for my Pathfinder RPG game, this town will see countless assaults from the elements as well as various monsters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Avenhurst-2.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	3.47 MB 
ID:	28655  
    Please link back to me if used