1) A little more shadowing could be good...as well as some more light from that fire and the lamps splashing up against the chests and such.
2) I would like to see this addition the most. The yurt itself is quite busy but the area outside is so plain. Maybe terrain that's a little crisp (but still washed out) near the yurt but fading out to nothing near the borders.
3) Not sure what you can do with them. I reckon they're hanging from something, so maybe try to suggest the pole or rack or whatever they're hung from a bit more?

a) In addition to extra-yurty terrain additions, I'd like to see more done with the border...but I'm not sure what. At the very least maybe amp up the gold frame. Maybe it's realistic hand-beaten gold (or copper)? Or you could make the corner square areas a marble texture or something instead of just darkening the background? Bigger inset images in the corner squares? Not sure, it just feels a little spare to me.
b) Create an additional yurt in the back to serve as a garage so the clan can park its SPACE yurt out of the weather. I suspect that SPACE yurts have some sort of cool nomad paint schemes (none of that bare metal hullplating for SPACE nomads) that could fade in the sunlight and become scratched in windblown sand. You know I'm just kidding right? Maybe.

M