Thread: Auralia , a touring map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Apprentice

Thank You for your replies.
    @cjs0216, I am trying out your suggestion but not having much luck. I will persist though.
    @Katto , if you zoom in on the map so that it looks like 60 0r 70 cm (like a real map) it is quite readable. If I work with a 60 cm canvas the files and layers get awfully big., So I work with 2000 pixel canvas and zoom to render detail. I don't really see a way around this. I believe the problem is in the display which is 72 or 96 pixels (I think). The map is made in 300 ppi and if you print it on A4 photographic paper it is quite readable and sharp. I would be pleased if you can offer suggestions on how to do this better.
    @Trexmaster, The Auralian indigenous population is similar to the Australian indigenous population. They are the traditional owners of Auralia , just like the aboriginals are the traditional owners of Australia before white settlement. Although Auralia and Australia are very similar they should not be confused, Auralia lies West of Australia. In Australia you need approval to traverse some of the Aboriginal Reserves!

Surveyor
    Last edited by Surveyor; 08-20-2010 at 10:34 AM. Reason: spelling