Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: August/September Entry: Lands of the Leaking Lakes

It is, indeed, one of the rules - it's either a symptom of incipient bureaucracy or something to do with the "thumbnail scraper".
    The "thumbnail scraper" they mention has puzzled me for some time, I've always assumed that it is some sort of torture device reserved for people who don't read the rules. My advice to you would be to change your name,sell all your belongings and try to make a run for somewhere like Alaska* and hope that their spies don't range that far.
    [* or Basingstoke ]
    Either that, or beg one of the admins to change your thread title for you?
    --
    "I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man"

My Finished Stuff
    ............. Some of my 3D Stuff (POVRay)

Haha! Already googleing false identity.. Kidding:

ADMINS: Please change my thread-name to "August/September Entry: Lands of the Leaking Lakes"

(I gues I'll just have to delete this thread and make a new one if this doesn't work then :\)

Someone will come along and fix you up, not to worry. You aren't the first one to do it. The contest goes until the 15th so there is lots of time for one of them to wander along and correct it.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Oh - Good

It appears to have magically happened! It would seem like like little gnomes have crept in while we were asleep and fixed the title and if you're lucky, mended some shoes?
    Perhaps "the thumbnail scraper" is some sort of shadowy secret minion of the admins' who sneaks in during the night hours and puts grit in your bed and drools over your pinkies? When he isn't torturing something??
    Last edited by Crayons; 08-22-2010 at 07:35 PM.
    --
    "I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man"

My Finished Stuff
    ............. Some of my 3D Stuff (POVRay)

Yeah... Maybe... ^^

Blog Entries

I thought I'd get in before Rdanhenry does and let you know that you have a spelling mistake. Monastry should be Monastery.

Very nice map btw.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Thanks, I'll change it right away

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12