It looks very nice, and no need to apologize for text being in a script most of us can't read -- I often plan, and sometimes make, versions of my maps which are labeled in local idiosyncratic methods or scripts. Why, shortly I expect to be posting a lot of material related to the world for my new RPG storyline, and idiosyncratic labeling will abound on it. In that case it should be largely legible, since it's based on old english writing idiosyncrasies, like the tall s (using ʃ, or IPA small esh) and dicaritic marks over "y" to indicate various "i" sounds, and a few other idiosyncrasies which fit the style I'm using for this setting's writing and spellings. Fairly legible, but not strictly modern English use of Latin characters.

I like the mountains, I always have difficulty with mountains because I always feel like when I mark off mountains and hills, I'm drawing in a perpendicular plane, and it should obscure things. I like the cloth-ish look on this in particular, as if it's a map made on a sheet of canvas rather than paper of some sort.