Thread: New Project - Keld: an Iron Age Celtic Setting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The ninja is definitely not locked in stone, I've got several iterations because its a more difficult class idea to nail down. I'm not just looking for another rogue class, as rogue fits that just fine. I definitely want to incorporate the monk's Ki pool and see monk as a good starting point for a ninja prestige class, what ideas have you got. There is intended to be a ninja helping the PCs in the third adventure of The Gift, so I have to get something firmed up for that class.

Ideas?

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Interesting... the artist, Alex Tooth, who created the ogre fight and fey portal illustrations contacted me today. Apparently WotC has an art order for D&D art for the 2011 D&D Calendar (though technically my setting is for Pathfinder, it isn't published yet, and I suppose I could make the setting available to 4e gamers, but signing the GSL for this one product...?)

So Alex asked me permission to send this to WotC as a possible addition to the 2011 D&D calendar - it would be good exposure for both he and my publishing endeavors. Don't know how likely it is, but an interesting possibility. (Oh forgot to mention - its the piece above of the fey woman in front of the fey portal.)

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations