Thread: Dungeon Tile Test

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It looks great to me.

I have never used Adobe to create anything it's just too expensive. I have used the reader and I often convert my text files into .pdf files but I still don't think I understand what a "layered" .pdf is. Looking it up it seems that you can convert a layered image such as we create in PS or Gimp or whatever else, into a .pdf document and that is now called a layered .pdf? I was hoping that a layered pdf would be more like those old anatomy books with the clear sheets that you could turn one by one to see all the internal organs and so on...

If anyone cares to point me to a better understanding, thank you.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Thank you so far.
    Would you like to have walls in a pseude-3D-style? They can be cut away if you don't need them...

I used Photoshop, 3dsmax and InDesign.

@torstan
    You are right that the printer friendly layer is some sort of blurry and overexposed (that is because it is not just a grayscale image of the color layers).
    I think i will replace it with a hand-drawn (ols-school/Heroquest) version. I am currently working on another test tile where you can see the effect...