Thread: Opinions on adventure front cover layout...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Consumer products companies are clever like that. I don't have so much tied up in the logo (its alter-ego is associated with our market research business (link)) but I paid a guy a lot of money to design the original way back when and I'm holding on to the notion that he knew what he was doing. Maybe I will play around with it though and see what happens. I've got the original AI files around here somewhere (which is how I made the Acacia Games version). BTW, I really appreciate all of your feedback lately (across my *many* recent threads!)
    M

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mearrin69 View Post
    Consumer products companies are clever like that. I don't have so much tied up in the logo (its alter-ego is associated with our market research business (link)) but I paid a guy a lot of money to design the original way back when and I'm holding on to the notion that he knew what he was doing. Maybe I will play around with it though and see what happens. I've got the original AI files around here somewhere (which is how I made the Acacia Games version). BTW, I really appreciate all of your feedback lately (across my *many* recent threads!)
    M
    I like the original logo, although I wouldn't have made the text cross the tree there either (made my fair share of logos also ) but that is always a matter of opinion and personal style - and I would say that the only correct solution is the one that makes the customer happy (without compromising once artistic values to much *lol*).
    I'm glad to comment, and gladder thats its appreciated

and I agree with Ghostman - no need for the title two times on the cover ... and it looks like I didn't actually read the text or I should have caught that
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise