Thread: Feedback please!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I've always liked straight-up random dungeons so I think it's fine as is. I used to make mine just like this. And it's what's inside the rooms that counts, not what the rooms look like...namely monsters to kill and booty to take. Modern maps seem to be all frilly with lots of colors and textures to make it seem real but this old-school style still has its place among us old-timers. So I can't point you in any direction I'll just say keep on keepin on.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    I've always liked straight-up random dungeons so I think it's fine as is. I used to make mine just like this. And it's what's inside the rooms that counts, not what the rooms look like...namely monsters to kill and booty to take. Modern maps seem to be all frilly with lots of colors and textures to make it seem real but this old-school style still has its place among us old-timers. So I can't point you in any direction I'll just say keep on keepin on.
    Thanks! Do you like the idea of having one blank version and another completed version, or would you just want the completed version ready to use?
    Linux geek: Ubuntu Lucid Lynx (10.04) AMD 64bit
    CodeMonkey: PHP, MySQL, Perl

Join the Vintage Games Revolution! The Citadel of Chaos
    Send your novice friends to the Hall of Apprentices to ease them (back) into Vintage gaming!