Thread: Coppernight Hold

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks for the comments and first of all I have to say that I think that both of you are talking about different things.
    @Jaxilon are you talking about a grey color( the normal color for the floor ) which is noticable in every wall but most in those two you pointed out.If yes then this is what has happened.At the beginning I had decided to make the background texture looked like it leaked into the walls giving the walls an aged look but I overdid the distortion and growing of the selection that I had and that's why it came out like that.
    @geamon I believe that you are talking about the shadows for the corners of the walls.There I did the shadows with the dodge/burn method on a 50% grey layer but i shall to work with them again cause they stand out to much.ALSO I forgot to set visible the layer of one the dropshadows to which are on the eastern walls and that made some of the floor imperfections show out like some grey lining.

P.S. About the tutorial it's here.I found it when I first started checking out cartographer's guild but I just dumped the project cause I was wasn't understanding enough parts of it but now I think that I'm going to redo it.
    Last edited by Avengeil; 09-12-2010 at 06:11 AM.