Thread: [Withdrawn] September-October Challenge: The Refuge of Neo-York

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The reason is because I feel I'm a rabid poster and if I kept every update the server would end up full with my WIP's. haha.
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

Big delay on an update. This for sure has been a learning experience. I'm curious if my style is going in the right direction or if I should reel it back a bit. Still just a general impression on the landmasses and subway routes also testing textures. Let me know if you find anything lacking.

## Latest WIP ##
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sep-Oct Mapping Challenge - Neo-York.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	876.7 KB 
ID:	29648  
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

It's good, but just remember... a compact car requires a circle with a radius of about 3m to do a complete turn... a subway train I'm sure requires a circle much closer to 300m or more depending on the speed. So unless those tunnels have been "added to by create peoples" there should be a greater variation in size and less right-angle joins. One of those things about having engineers in the family...

But I like the syle.
    "Sacrificing minions... is there any problem it cannot solve?" - Order of the Stick

Some of the books I have written, or am still writing...
    My Lulu Store