Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DeadClock7 request

Let's see, I think the last thing you asked for was trees gradually disappearing into the north...hmmm, do you mean to have the trees continue into the snow and then fade away? You also said something about cities and roads. Not sure if you want me to try doing those or if you wanted to do them yourself. I had the impression that you were going to provide some more details on that. If you have some ideas on what you want for cities and roads let me see and maybe we can wrap this up.

I was off finishing my lite challenge entry so I haven't touched this for a couple days. I am also starting to put together my "Map the Big Apple" project which is just now coming together in my mind.

So, while I haven't said we are done here it sort of depends on how much you still need. They say a piece of artwork is never done until you take it away from the artist but I kind of want to finish this up. I should probably put a compass rose on it and a scale but I'm not sure you had a scale in mind. If you have a plan for where you want the cities to be and long it should take to travel from one to the next that would help.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

yes, make tee tress graddually dissapear, and ill do al the rest myself. Thx for thelp. :>

Do you want to do the labels then as well?
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

Is this how you meant for the trees "fading out" towards the north?

I also tweaked ever so slightly the mountains.

I removed the title label since I wasn't sure what you wanted to do with that. If you want it back just let me know as it's on it's own layer. I can also label the rest if you have names, if not I'll let you have at it. If you notice anything screwed up anywhere let me know and we can get it fixed up.

Also, let me know when you are taking it over and I will consider it finished. (I may add my own generic label stuff just to have a more finished look for my portfolio).

Thanks for your request, it's been a fun project.

PS. looks like the scraper strikes again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HelpOut.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	4.36 MB 
ID:	29370   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HelpOutBorders.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	4.24 MB 
ID:	29371  

Looks pretty good! I like the colors a lot. And, have some rep (if I can) for helping out the new guy...hopefully he'll "pay it forward" some day.
    M

Thanks mearrin, I'm sure if he sticks around here long enough he will.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

It's cool lookin'. Can't rep you again right now, but it's there in spirit.

Perfect, thanks for the help, and ill do the rest.
    Great work.

You are welcome man. What are you planning to use this for anyway, if you don't mind my asking?

Writing, ima a 14 year old writter, have a lot of critisim.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast