Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DeadClock7 request

That's cool. Not sure what "have a lot of critisim" means but hats off to you, keep working at it. Maybe someday I can say, "Yeah, I helped him out with the map for that world way back when he was 14."
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Deadclock7 View Post
    Writing, ima a 14 year old writter, have a lot of critisim.
    Well that explains a lot
    Last edited by Aval Penworth; 09-17-2010 at 06:48 PM.
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go..

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

14?? Nobody told me there was a 14...Somebody owes me a refund....Oh wait that was a hundred years ago..never mind on the refund...Oh and that map came out awesome Jax..
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Thanks jt.

As far as 14 goes, I think it's pretty impressive that nobody noticed that sooner. It shows that by and large he's conducted himself well here.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Blog Entries

Yep. I wasn't near as "focused" at 14. I like the fact that he's writing at that age. and has a coherent idea on which direction he's going. (why am I talking like he's not in the "room" )
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jtougas View Post
    Yep. I wasn't near as "focused" at 14. I like the fact that he's writing at that age. and has a coherent idea on which direction he's going. (why am I talking like he's not in the "room" )
    Hey, from what I've seen of you, your not that focused now. Perhaps you have entered your second childhood
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aval Penworth View Post
    Hey, from what I've seen of you, your not that focused now. Perhaps you have entered your second childhood
    *ahem* I meant HE was focused I know I'm a flake...

Finished Maps

Whell, my teacher said my work is as good as "Colllege students", mabey better, but i'm writting a fnatasy book titled "Feilds of suradan". Gona be like 500-1000 pages, if im lucky and published by 2012, when the finished making the 60million dollar stadium at allen texas, cuz im in band, and football.
    Just if you wondering, I play Tenor Sax.

Was inspired by the "Tale Tell Heart" last year in 8th grade. I sucked at writing before i read that book, and now im a natural, IDK why.

LOL. Well Poe's a good one to emulate (just the writing, please, not the life-style). He had a way with words. The Tell-Tale Heart always gets my heart racing a bit even though I've read it many times.
    M

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast