Thanks again all. I've been looking at all the amazing work on this forum for 2 years before I got the guts to post. Now I'm glad I did!

I thought this might be a fun one for people to take and run with it.

@Avengeil: The catwalk on top was a (on level 1 - 5) 1d6+5 damage fall in 4th Ed, with a DC17 Acrobatics for reduced / no damage, depending how you wanted to swing it or how many crates were in the way, or if it was a fall / thrown off

To enter from the east, we had those three covered wagons (yeah, they're suposta be covered wagons, lol - but they'd make great a entry to the underground!!).

@mearrin: In my game, the vat was a grotesque chamber that I saw trying to use to really paint a really EVIL picture for these bad guys. They were essentially combining all the worst bits of the undead with fey energy. Taking skeletons and spraying flesh and muscle strands that would kinda stick to the bones all disgusting. Then they'd get zapped with this fey energy and they'd be converted from a minion into a random soldier, artillery, etc.

But the thing I really like about the map is that it could be used for any type of encounter. Another idea I had was that there's something trapped inside the chamber that's being studied or used for a power source (like the shardmind or something).

Anyway, thanks for the feedback, makes me want to make more maps!!!