Thread: Riverwing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like the layout. You could do some blending of the river to the bank right now it kind of looks like it's sitting on top of the ground rather than running through it. I love city maps (even though the one I'm working on gives me nightmares...

*Edit* Whoa 100 posts...guess that means I talk too much...
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Okey, last update before I go to bed

I've changed the colors a bit.
    Added some shadow to the Royal Garden to make more depth to the hill the Castle is standing on
    Made som variation to the mud

Added the castle, there is a reason for it being so "boring"-looking
    Added the Monastry/Abbey/Church(I really don't know what to call it), but it looks mostly like a big round orange, I don't know what to do to it..
    Added houses, which I'm not thrilled about. Maybe I'll just try to stick with the usual box with courtyard houses for the next update.
    Tried to add tents to the Bazaar. They will look totally different in the next update. I promise ^^

And if you see the black dot on the castlestairs it's just a reference for how big the people are, I forgot to remove it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.png 
Views:	52 
Size:	3.50 MB 
ID:	29472