If you want to 'convert' your map (which is lovely btw, I really like the way you've done the coast colours), to one like Torqs, then CC2 (as you've probably already guessed) will not do it for you. You will need a raster editing prog like the Gimp (which is an open source, free download). Obviously if you have a prog like photoshop, you might want to use that instead.

Here is what I suggest you do:

1. Download Gimp if you have not got it already. If you are not familiar with how Gimp works, I strongly suggest that you run through RobA's tutorial on creating an artistic map. Even if you do not want a map that looks like that, going through the tutorial will familiarise you with Gimp's tools and how to use them.

2. Make a copy of your existing map in CC2, but with just the outline of the landmasses in white against a black background and save that as a .BMP or PNG file.

3. Open that file in Gimp, and use RobA's tutorials on creating a not so random coastline and creating heightmaps. The advantage to these techniques is that you have a good degree of control over placement of your heightmaps so that they can follow the mountain terrain you already have.

4. Once you are happy with the results you can either reimport them back into CC2 as a .bmp and overlay your existing map elements on top or bring your CC2 detail into Gimp as a separate layer.

If you are not familiar with Gimp then this is going to be quite a learning process and probably not something you will be able to complete in a day, but stick with it. Becoming familiar with how to use a raster program like Gimp or photoshop is invaluable and when used in conjunction with CC2 can produce some beautiful results.

Ravs