Thread: 4e Tomb of Horrors - Garden of Graves

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I haven't really looked at the Tomb of Horrors for 4e yet to be honest. From what I can see, personally the roads, paths and rooms seem overly angular to me. Another thing is the resolution of some of the textures used are blurry or stretched in comparison to others. Also try to find endless texture or make your own, this would prevent the evident lines formed from the edge of the source texture used for the cliff or escarpments. Very minor things to be sure, aside from that is just adding polish to what you have. Then again I'm pretty inexperienced myself and could be wrong.
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

One thing I would prefer would be if you're textures blended in a bit better because at the moment they seem a bit weird (especially those brown soil puddles something textures). You can do that easily using layer masks and blurring the mask so that the gray areas would be semi-transperent.But because my explanation sucks check out jfrazier's excellent tut on layer mask's masks and blurring the mask so that the gray areas would be semi-transperent.But because my explanation sucks check out jfrazier's excellent tut on layer mask's(here).I hope it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by geamon View Post
    I haven't really looked at the Tomb of Horrors for 4e yet to be honest.
    Neither have I but I so want to get around doing so.

Edit: oooooh, I just found out that this post 100!
    Last edited by Avengeil; 09-20-2010 at 02:26 PM.