Thanks for your answers. I don't know. What bothers me personally is not so much if someone is using my map without permission. But if someone stamped out the name of my world and my sign and paints over the map, it's starting to annoy me.

I found the map in a french forum. The forum seems to have no other reason than showing my map splitted in many parts. The google translator doesn't work and I don't know, for what exactly the forum was made, not even if the maker gave me credit. Last entry is from August. Maybe someone has started an RPG-project and had soon no more motivation to continue. Or it is just some kind of background information for an RPG which runs in another forum.

Personally, I don't like watermarks. I want to view a map in full size, without restrictions and ugly watermarks. I will probably have to live with the problem that has been mentioned here already a few times. If someone wants to 'steal' something in the web, nobody can prevent him from it.

I'm going to send the admin a PM or Email if I find the right button or adress somewhere. Maybe he can bring some light on the matter.

Q