12 40.00%
  • It's not for me

18 60.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sword of truth

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Djekspek View Post
    read them, liked them, but didn't love them. But thanks for posting as it pointed me to the TV-series they made of it, and maybe I'm gonne love watching them... Making a better map then the standard boring map of that world he put in the novels... Hey, why not? cheers!
    I liked the costumes, especially the chick's. She always had cool stuff on The TV show was alright to watch but bugged me because it was just so weak compared to the novels. Still, fun to look at. I actually really enjoyed the first few books but burned out waiting. I'm with RecklessE on that because I almost always wait for the last book to be published. When I read I read like a starved animal and burn through the books until I'm done. Then I may not read for 4 or 5 months. The last thing I need is to get rolling and have to futz around waiting for another book to come out.

Boy has this thread wavered off course or what?
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

I have seen the map from the book, but would like to see other maps of specific areas such as the Old Worls, The Deep Nothing, etc.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345