Thread: The Grinning Goblin..Riverhewn's Local Watering Hole..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip The Grinning Goblin Grand Re-opening...

Quote Originally Posted by mearrin69 View Post
    Looking pretty good. Suggest going in by hand and erasing out the cut-off paving stones, leaving only whole stones. The chimney's a little blurry but maybe that can't be helped. Looking forward to what you're going to do with the neighborhood...the Goblin's looking nice.
    M

Good eye M. I've been staring at this thing for so long I missed that. (fixed)

Quote Originally Posted by Aval Penworth View Post
    Good stuff. Sorry if I missed it in an earlier post...where did you source those paving stones?
    They came from Greytales Nook. Not much there but what is there is awesome. I'm going to put together a list of all the elements and thier sources. I am being careful to make sure that everything I'm using is available for public use. *EDIT* This was badly worded by me. Greytales Nook is awesome. He has a large selection of items all of which are top notch

Ok HUGE update tonight (well VERY early A.M thats what happens when Ava is at mommies for the week.. )

As you can see I made a few changes

1.The private room got a new floor and a fancy new table and matching stools. (NOW it's a comfy spot to plan your next adventure..)

2. The Kitchen is now fully operational for your dining pleasure (I reccomend the steak..)

3. The privy has been extensivley upgraded with a new floor and a "washing" station

4. Rog and Raliel Nenshen proudly welcome you to the new and improved "Grinning Goblin"..

I am having a blast working on this map. I keep thinking back to the early days when places like this were being "fleshed" out the stories and adventure hooks would fly like the frito's and mt dew.. I am going to go out on a limb here and say this very well might be my favorite so far...

As always feedback is requested and apprciated.. Thanks!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Grinning Goblin.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	3.75 MB 
ID:	29790
    Last edited by jtougas; 04-08-2011 at 06:29 PM.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.