Quote Originally Posted by Katto View Post
Nice progress and a good choice to start again. What program do you use for this? If you use DD3 you can make a few layouts very fast, sleep a night over it and chose your favourite the next day. Creating it with a raster program like PS or Gimp takes much more time and you should be shure about the layout before investing much time in something you don't really like at the end.
Thanks for the kind words I'm using GIMP with money being tight I can't really justify the cost of CC/DD3 and I'm enjoying the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Avengeil View Post
This map looks so happy and funny.(In a good way)
Also I'm wondering what is all the empty space that you have in the map for. I might have missed it in an earlier post but oh well.

Edit: Just found it out I think, so you are going to design the whole neighborhood... *waiting patiently for updates*
Thanks !! that's exactly what I was going for..(oh and here's an update for you..

Located next to the Grinning Goblin tavern on "The Walk" in center Riverhewn is Mariel's Bakery. A small shop with a large work area in the back, Mariel's supplies some of the finest baked goods in the city. Her "sugarberry" pie has won numerous awards and is served in Riverhewn's finest establishments...

Ok, Mariel's Bakery. This one is fun. I've been making more of my own elements including the large oven. Overall I'm fairly satisfied with how this is coming out. (Although the oven is a bit "clunky..") As always feedback is requested and appreciated.. Thanks!!
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Grinning Goblin.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	3.62 MB 
ID:	29816