Nope sounds fine now with additional input.

I find marketing of products and services to actually be quite fascinating. Industry is full of products that are actually far over priced from what they realistically cost to manufacturer to what they sell to the consumer.

A good example is Clairol hair products. When it was first marketed to the public in the 60's/70's it was way cheaper (after accounting for overhead costs: manufacturing, advertising, packing etc.) than what it is now, because they assumed that the public would appreciate that. The public hated it! They viewed it as: If it is that much cheaper than going to a salon it must be total crap! As a result they had to pull the product and re-evaluate the retail price. After about a year, they put it back on the market at a much increased cost and the public accepted it.

SO, what I am saying here is, make it too cheap, and while it may sell, people won't accept it, viewing it as crap. Too expensive and people won't buy.

SO, If you are supplying around 500 objects or so, $7 seems resonable.

As to CC#3, the example is some sets have symbols, some do not, some have new templates, fill styles, etc. Some are of no use to me (Space-ship templates for example), but the cost return is useful to me. The Sarah Wroot templates/Symbols to me was more than worth the $30 I spent.