Thread: Plumton by Crayons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Two things: I only just noticed that my original comment in this thread must have got deleted when Neonknight had whatever trouble he had. So I'll just say: fantastic map, Crayons. Well deserved award and my hat can remain uneaten. \o/

Second thing, the image at the top doesn't open up into the full sized image, leaving it hard to get a full appreciation for the map when viewed from this thread. So I hope a mod can fix that. This thread doesn't seem to have the replies or views it deserves at the moment and I guess the small attachment could be part of the reason.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Ramah View Post
    Two things: I only just noticed that my original comment in this thread must have got deleted when Neonknight had whatever trouble he had. So I'll just say: fantastic map, Crayons. Well deserved award and my hat can remain uneaten. \o/

Second thing, the image at the top doesn't open up into the full sized image, leaving it hard to get a full appreciation for the map when viewed from this thread. So I hope a mod can fix that. This thread doesn't seem to have the replies or views it deserves at the moment and I guess the small attachment could be part of the reason.
    Definitely need to see the higher resolution file to fully appreciate this map, also awaiting a fix!
    Unless otherwise noted, all of my posted work is free for use and redistribution under
    the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence.