Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruins of Xinoctlan

Quote Originally Posted by DevinNight View Post
    really nice work. if I could make a suggestion, and feel free to ignore this... The juicy text you added is nearly unreadable on the page. I think if you added the map callouts that you have under the second map as caption text right under the big map, then moved the 5 stone symbols to where the map callouts currently are that would leave you with the whole right column (bottom half) for the text. I know the focus is on the map.. and it's a really nice map. If that doesn't make any sense I can show you what I mean.
    I think it's perfectly readable, if a bit too clean for the aged look of the paper perhaps. You did zoom in to 100%, right?

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

The map is at 100% at full view, yes.

This is 5 kinds of cool.
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go..

Sapiento, it's rather obvious that you as the artist have zoomed in to 100%, and probably further

I meant to ask DevinNight if HE zoomed in to 100%, as some browsers (such as IE8 ) scale large images down to fit in the window. In that case, the text does become hard - if not impossible - to read.

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Ah, that makes some things clear. I use Opera and not IE, and Opera shows the factor of the size image.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12