Great entries-I blew it and only voted for one Guess it was my turn to fail at reading. I give brief reasons below, what I liked and how I went about eliminating those I could not vote for. In the end this one came down to the feeling I got from looking at the map.

I Voted for Geamon - It was the way it made me feel just looking at it. I think the textures were just right or something.
Cereth would have gotten my vote I think except the folds added at the last really killed it for me.
Katto's was awesome and I love the way he turned the roads and put down a 3d view including the base shape in the corner panel. Maybe if the buildings had a bit more variety I would have gone for this one. Best water btw.
Aelyn's was also great and while I loved the coloring there was just too much white for me in the end.
Aval Penworth - A gorgeous entry, dropping it down in a valley was good. Not sure I liked the page on the right with a few words though. I think I'd rather have had a bigger zoom.
Avengeil - I really liked the garden areas with the pathway though it. The spacing seemed a bit odd to me though on the farmsteads. You might want to texture the roofs before rotating the buildings next time so the texture lines up with the roof line.

I don't claim that my critiques are expert and some of them may be woefully wrong but the bottom line is I have to do this sort of thing in order to cast a vote. I know it's crap and you all worked hard on your entries so for that reason I feel it's only right for me to let you know what happened as I looked at your entry. Good job everyone. Looking forward to more challenges!
Hai-Etlik - I felt like I was back in my early teens playing an adventure game ala the old Atari games. I think you nailed that feel.
Marken4 -This would work great as a player hand out I think. The others just had more detail and stuff.
jtougas - I liked how you faded the roadways and the fields in the upper right corner are awesome. The buildings all seem to have really flat roofs and that bothers me for some reason.