Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bellows

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What better way to celebrate my 2500th post than commending ramah as mentioned about a thousand times before I'm in awe of your skill. This keeps getting better (as it should) and I actually think the orange color is just the right touch to make it stand out
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Blog Entries

Cheers guys. Well as no-one seems to be against the orange I will endeavour to keep it in the map. Although with moving things around it might have to go. It kinda works when it is plum in the middle of the map, but in my efforts to get the Lower Circuit mapped I might have to lose the little flourishes like that for the sake of legibility.

Having said that, here's an image from what I've done today on the map, taking the Lower Circuit in completely the opposite direction. I decided to add some rear leg mechanisms in case a cutaway with the rear leg is better. It took ages, trying to get it to look somewhat like the front one so after I had completed it I decided to put them all in just to show the damn things who is boss. Grrr.

I may not use this image, but then again I may if it turns out I have to span this map across two pages to get all the information in. At the moment this was just done for my own gratification.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bellows_LowerCircuit_3.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	2.18 MB 
ID:	31025

Edit: Oops, I forgot I still had part of the forge masked out at the bottom. Never mind.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

i have been gone for way to long and i have so much to catch up on , this is amazing Ramah , Just Amazing

Blog Entries

Thanks, Vorhees.

Hopefully I will have this map posted in the finished maps section soon.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Wow nice one

Awesomeness

Wow... this is so incredibly beautiful! Love it!

I just have one minor, nit-picky crit. The rectangular riveted pieces around the border are quite a bit lighter on the top-right sides, as compared to the bottom-left sides. It throws off the overall balance a bit, to my eye at least...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234