Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
Hey I just read your interview. Good job on that!

It left me wondering if you answer all those questions off the cuff or if you get a printed copy and can determine what you want to say beforehand? Hehe, I'm thinking if I'm ever in such an interview situation what crazy stuff I might say. I can craft a speech real well but just talking impromptu I might say anything
No, it wasn't a live interview, I got a printed copy of the questions, and I answered them off the cuff. Then I went back and made some grammatical/spelling changes, while adding an extra point or two. I certainly could have studied each question, spent time in giving the best answers, but then that interview was being posted the next day, so I didn't have the time to think about it too much.

Luckily for me, I've been concerned with those issues brought up in the interview for over a year, so I had a good idea of what I would have said, given such an interview.

While every case isn't necessarily as 'successful', I do have some skill with speaking off the cuff, and I don't think a live interview would have made a difference in my responses - perhaps not as well articulated, but the points would be the same.

It was my first official 'interview', and I was pleased with my responses. I'm glad you read it and liked it!

GP